Simble to expand its ability to manage IoT devices, network connectivity and data processing for its customers
- Simble has signed a master services agreement with UK-based Internet of Things (IoT) company Daizy Tech Ltd (Daizy)
- The partnership will allow Simble to expand its connectivity to a much larger range of IoT devices via the Daizy Aware program with integration into the SimbleSense platform
- Under the agreement, Daizy will also recommend the SimbleSense platform to its clients who require a comprehensive energy and IoT platform for their IoT deployments
- Simble and Daizy will launch the partnership in the UK market initially with plans to expand into the European and Australian markets
Sydney, 25 September 2020: Smart energy Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company Simble Solutions Limited (ASX:SIS) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a master services agreement with UK-based Internet of Things (IoT) company Daizy Tech Ltd (Daizy). The agreement will provide Simble with access to an even broader set of IoT hardware partners and associated use cases, which in turn will increase the number of meters and devices under management by the SimbleSense platform.
Simble will be able to scale its deployments both in volume and diversity of devices and application through the Daizy IoT deployment and management platform. This will be achieved by taking the major pain points away from the individual client projects and aligning them into a standard platform.
The platform also allows for end to end lifecycle management spanning project design, device deployment, data contextualisation and device management.
The partnership with Daizy will:
- Reduce the project set up and installation burden for any IoT enabled project allowing existing and future projects to scale more efficiently
- Accelerate Simble’s expansion into new IoT monitoring and tracking use cases, enabling enhancement of existing services and development of new solutions
- Standardise the approach to launching, managing and maintaining IoT devices in the field and as such reducing the operation support costs of any deployment
Simble CEO Ronen Ghosh, said: “We are delighted to partner with Daizy to expand our IoT deployment capability through certified partners under the Daizy Aware program. We look forward to working together to secure new customers who want to deploy IoT as a means of improving business productivity and enhancing customer service.”
Daizy CEO David Ffoulkes-Jones said: “It is only by making the deployment, management and access to data super consumable that IoT enabled services will deliver on their huge potential. Working with experts in their field such as Simble, Daizy is confident that we will play our part in creating a more connected and better-informed world, which will go a long way in answering some of the world’s largest problems.”
Simble Solutions Limited (ASX:SIS) is an Australian software company focused on energy management and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The Simble Energy Platform or ‘SimbleSense’ is an integrated hardware and real-time software solution that enables businesses to visualise, control and monetise their energy systems. The Company’s Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has IoT capabilities and empowers enterprises and consumers to remotely automate energy savings opportunities to reduce their energy bill.
Simble operates across all segments from Commercial & Industrial, through to Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SME) and the residential market and targets the distribution of its platform through channel partners. Simble has an international presence with offices in Sydney (Australia), London (UK) and Da Nang (Vietnam).
To learn more please visit: simblegroup.com
Investor & Corporate enquiries:
Chief Executive Officer
Ph: +61 2 8208 3366
Media & Investor Enquiries
The Capital Network
Ph: +61 2 8999 3699
Daizy is the open IoT platform for Enterprise. We help you unlock the smartest version of your organisation, now and in the future. Our platform is horizontal and open, so it grows with you – no device, network or application lock-in.
For organisations that want to run (and grow) smart initiatives or create smart applications using insights from large volumes of sensor data. Daizy takes the pain out of deploying, managing and scaling smart IoT projects.
To find out more please visit https://daizy.io