IoT Management and Deployment with the Daizy platform
Design & Prototype
Select IoT products, design the geography, location, and configuration of your IoT project.
Include NB‑IoT, Sigfox, LTE Cat‑M, LoRa WAN or 4G network subscriptions, or bring your own connectivity.
Assign installation tasks and activate devices with the Daizy mobile app for Android and Apple iOS.
Deliver normalised IoT data in real time to your application, fully contextualised with project metadata.
Use any device
Daizy is already compatible with thousands of IoT-enabled devices, on any network.
New devices are continually added. Where vendors can share device management and data information, Daizy can support it.
The Daizy Aware process provides a simple mechanism to get support added at no additional cost, with common device types typically onboarded within 5 business days.
Track all IoT equipment throughout its lifecycle, from initial stock control, through installation, in-life use and end of life disposal with a full audit trail.
Configuration Management for IoT
Daizy tracks device configuration. If a device is swapped in life, the new equipment will receive the same configuration over-the-air.
If a device fault occurs, Daizy will send an alert via email or to third-party service management platforms.
Over any Network
- Full global connectivity
- Automated SIM provisioning with our private APN.
- All data is fully encrypted from the Vodafone network to the Daizy cloud
Telefonica O2 LTE-M
- Fully integrated LTE-M connectivity in the UK
- Encrypted security from the Telefonica to the Daizy cloud.
- Full global connectivity wherever a Sigfox network is available.
- Transport layer security encryption between the Sigfox network and the Daizy cloud.
- Global connectivity, with LoRa network servers located at points of presence around the world to ensure low-latency gateway connectivity.
- Integration with The Things Network, Things Industries, Kerlink Wansey and Loriot
- Cellular backhaul connectivity for LoRa Gateways in the UK and Europe.
4G, WiFi & LAN connectivity
- 4G SIMs for devices in Europe.
- Support devices connecting natively over the Internet to our HTTPS and MQTT endpoints.
Deployed by existing installers
One of the largest challenges with scaling an IoT project is device installation and maintenance in the field.
Daizy provides an intuitive interface for installers to deploy devices and verify data connection on-site.
- Role-based security allows you to invite third-party users to the Daizy platform to receive field service tasks.
- Tracking tools allow you to monitor the state of each job.
- Integration with third party workforce management platforms allows you to integrate service tasks for IoT within your existing field service force.
Central task management ensures work is assigned to the correct resource in a timely way, from initial installation through to service and repair. A vital tool for all IoT management and deployment projects.
And subscribe to standardised data
As data arrives from a device it is normalised against a standard ontology.
All data is tagged with its associated project meta data, ensuring the full context of the data is presented in every message.
All data is stored in a time-series repository within the Daizy platform. As a secure, cloud-native platform, Daizy provides all the capacity you need.
- Project owners can specify how the data is published and shared via Daizy data sets.
- A data set is a set of conditions which define which device data is included. These conditions are used for data querying, but also to evaluate all new messages to provide a scope for streaming integrations.
- Data may be streamed in real time as messages are processed.
- Data streams are scoped on a dataset and are delivered to one or more integrations.
- An integration could be a webhook, an MQTT endpoint or into a range of common data analytics platforms and tools.
- A query service is available through a REST API.
- This allows historic data to be retrieved for a data set, with the results returned in CSV or JSON format.
Rules & Events
- A rules engine within the Daizy platform can be used to trigger an alert when a particular data condition is met, for example when a temperature threshold is exceeded.
- This allows flexible alerting so that only relevant events are sent to an application, rather than the full data stream.